People with depression are likely to experience feeling down, extreme sadness, loss of interest, and pleasure. In depression, mood fluctuates in different situations, and then it’s become a part of life. Many reasons may cause depression, such as death or loss of loved ones, losing a job, sadness, grief sexual, or physical abuse. In the past few years, depression disease is increasing in children and adults as well and requires proper traditional or online therapy in Dubai.
Here are the major symptoms of depression:
- Mood swings, extreme sadness to happiness, or happiness to sadness.
- Loss of pleasure and interest in activities that you used to enjoy.
- Loss of sexual needs.
- Loss of appetite
- Weight loss or gain unintentionally
- Changes in sleeping routine ( sleep too much or little)
- Difficulty in speaking or movement
- Feeling guilty and worthlessness
- Trouble in concentrating
- Difficulty in making decisions
Depression’s symptoms vary differently in males, females, students, teens, and children. Let’s find out these symptoms:
Females are more likely to have depression issues than men. Here are the symptoms of depression in women:
- Continuous anxiety
- Mood swings as per the situation
- Irritability issues
- Continuously negative thoughts
Females also have some unique types of depression.
- Premenstrual dysphonic disorder
- Postpartum depression
Symptoms in males:
There are a few men that are likely to have a depression problem. Mostly, depression occurs in men due to excessive use of alcohol, anger, taking drugs, and takes a part in the risk-taking activity. Find more info here about the symptoms of depression in men:
- Continuous working
- Avoiding by families and disturbance in social relations
- Facing trouble in fulfilling the responsibilities of families.
- Harsh behavior with loved ones or family
- Being alone
Symptoms of depression in students:
Student’s life is much stressful; they have to attempt various important tasks in time, such as getting high grades, submitting assignments, and then final exams. Most students are habitual to do these activities easily, but on the other side, some students are not able to carry this burden, so they get depressed. Here are the major symptoms of depression in students:
- Troubling in concentration in school or college work.
- Loss of appetite
- Avoiding enjoyable activities such as games and spending time with friends.